At Car Title Loans California, we maintain confidentiality about your personal information, and we make sure that every of your detail that should be private stays that way – safe and secure.
- Our auto title loan services are designed for US citizens only
- The legal age to access our title loan services is 18 years and above. However, with the consent of parents or guardians, people under 18 can apply.
Car Title Loans California has the right to retain all online and physical application information, whether funded, closed, withdrawn or declined following state and federal laws. Where you feel the need to get a copy, the Car Title Loans California must be duly notified via the details available on our Contact Us page.
Your Details That We Collect
Car Title Loans California will obtain your personal information when you fill out the application query that is available on our website. The information we will obtain include:
- Your Name
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Information about your income
- Account details
- Home address
- Employment information (that is if you are employed)
Some other personal information we collect are data obtained when you use our online platform. We capture information about your device and IP address, including information about your online activities while on our website.
Information about your credit score or your credit history will only be requested to finalize how much will be suitable for your unique ability to repay the title loan.
About Your Personal Information
We only share your details provided above to;
- External service providers: These include third-party firms like insurance companies, credit agencies and maybe banks, and sometimes, affiliate businesses and websites. The reason is to comply with legal requirements or to report your credit activities.
- Non-affiliated companies: These are non-financial companies like the repossession companies, our attorneys or statement processors.
Why We Collect Your Details
We need to know a few things about our customers just as you know now know a couple of things about us. The details about you that we obtain are to enable us to provide you with the best financial service through our title loan packages on a more personal basis. Some other reasons why we collect your personal information are:
- To enable us to have a detailed customer base of all title loan applicants that come to us
- To give us a platform to manage individual accounts on a one-on-one basis
- To comply with all state and federal title loan regulations
- To share with our trusted affiliates and third-party companies. This shared information is secure, and the third-parties are obligated to treat the details with the utmost confidentiality.
- For analytical and statistical purposes to enable us to serve you better.
When you visit our website, Car Title Loans California will only collect information about the webpage you visit and the time you visit each page. We may also collect information about your internet service provider.
However, we may disclose your usage data to a third party that we work with. We use this information as a tool to improve our online services, as well as for our online customer base statistics, all geared towards making your title loan experience with us a great one.
We will never disclose sensitive information about you. We protect details collected during your application like your email address, phone number, home address. Your inputs in our online title loan calculator are also confidential and safe.
Adjustments in Policies
We reserve all legal rights to make changes to our policies where and when necessary. However, our customers will be rightly notified about any adjustments to existing policies on our official website. Any policy change will take effect immediately after it is made public unless stated otherwise in the publication.