If you want to know how to pay off a title loan that is becoming boring for you, do not look any further, we will provide you with the tips you need to get yourself off that hook of a title loan that is now tiring., here at Car Title Loans California, we will help you.
How to Pay Off Title Loans
First, you need to discuss with your lender to know what options are available to you. Find out how much balance you have on the loan including all charges that may be involved. Once you are able to find out this from your lender, then you can proceed to pay off the loan via any of the options listed below;
- Pay by Phone: you can pay off the loan by phone using a debit or credit card to make monthly payments. This is why you should ensure that your lender has a secure payment system before taking out a title loan from them.
- Set up Automatic Payments: You can use your checking account to set up automatic electronic payments from your account every month. This will save you the stress of having to log in every month to make monthly payments. It will also prevent you from missing payment dates.
- Pay online with my Account: If you have your reservations about automatic payments, you can still log in every month to make payments while using your checking account as your preferred payment method.
- Pay with Loan App: If your lender has an app, download the app. This can help you to keep track of your payment history, it will help you to easily access how much you still owe, and view your statement to know how well you are progressing with paying off the loan.
- In-person Visitation: You can also walk in to make an in-person transaction towards paying off the loan. You can walk into a local loan store in your area or visit a local MoneyGram to make your payment.
How to Pay Off a Title Loan by Budgeting and Side Hustles
Budgeting is a great way of managing your finances, it helps you to be organized financially. When you have a good budgeting strategy, you can easily track your spending to avoid impulse buying.
Budgeting to Pay off Title Loans
You need to break your plans into three categories; Bills that do not change, The things you are paying off, and bills that vary.
- Constant Bills: This includes your rent, utility bills, or other bills that include child support. Some of the bills in this category are those that you can’t do without. However, if you have memberships that you can put on hold or do without, then you may have to consider getting rid of some of the memberships to save more.
- Bills to Pay Off: The bills in this category may include house payments or vehicle payments, and credit cards. Try to pay off the minimum balance on your smaller loans and credit cards and try as much as possible to avoid using the credit cards except if it is an emergency.
- Miscellaneous Spending: This category includes groceries, food, gas, and home shopping. Try to manage this category well and ensure you buy only items that are essential.
Side Hustles or Jobs
You can also engage in side hustles or engage in other jobs that can fetch you more income. Some of the extra jobs you can engage in include;
- House cleaning
- Personal assistant
- Dog walker
- Sell unwanted accessories or clothing
- Consultant businesses